I am so thrilled to bring you my gift guides! This first one is close to my heart- all about Skin and Beauty! This list is special because I own and love all of the products here- with the exception of just one- it’s on my wish list! Some of these links will get me some extra cash, so feel free to use them to purchase!
Without Further ado, take a look at my Beauty Junkie Gift Guide!
1. You guys. This is by far my favorite cleanser of all time. It comes in a jar and when you scoop out the olive sized amount needed for cleansing, it starts like a wax. I warm it between my hands and then start massaging it all over and it melts into this luxurious oil that literally dissolved everything, even waterproof makeup! Get the Farmacy Cleanser here.
2. Youth to the People is all about clean beauty and this is a great starter kit that includes Kale+Green Tea Cleanser, AHA Toner, Superberry Mask and Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream. This is a great way to try all of their top products or to have sizes perfect for travel. Get the Youth to the People Discovery Kit here.
3. This Tartelette by Tart Beauty in “Toasted”is the perfect palette if you want gorgeous warm colors all in one place- colors that you will actually use! Not only does it have highly pigmented and blendable shades, but it smells SO good- I don’t mind a subtle whiff of toasted chocolate each time I apply my makeup- indulgent without the guilt! Buy the Tart Tartelette palette in Toasted here.
4. The Beauty Blender is a must have for flawless foundation and concealer- just wet the sponge, wring it out and apply your foundation by bouncing it on the face until you see the makeup melt as if it’s a part of your skin. A never go without applicator that is a perfect stocking stuffer! Buy it here.
5. The Holy Grail of moisturizers. La Mer original Moisturizing Cream is my favorite of all time because you only need a little, and it actually heals dryness and calms inflammation immediately. It’s expensive, but worth every penny especially if you have eczema or irritated skin, or if you are using retinol or getting peels or microderm procedures. Buy it here.
6. I love this highlighting glow kit by Anastasia. I use it on every high plane of my face, in the inner corners of my eyes and anywhere else I want a subtle glow. It is also great for over the top glow, if that’s the look you’re going for! I mix my colors together for the perfect customization. Get it here.
7. Jo Malone London is known for fragrance combining to create your own unique scent. The best way to try it out is during the holidays, when you can buy this set of minis in their most popular scents! This is also great for breaking up and creating individual gifts for friends or teachers or co workers. Buy it here.
9. This is the only thing on the list that I don’t have, but it’s on my wish list! It’s a Microneedling pen, which you use to create micro channels in your skin. When the trauma of the tiny needles occurs in your skin, your body reacts by repairing it with a rush of collagen and elastin production, creating firmer, even, wrinkle free skin! I heard it hurts a bit, but I’m willing to give this one a shot for a tiny fraction of the cost of doing it in a dermatologist’s office. Buy it here.
Thanks for following along for these gift ideas! Stay tuned for more over the coming days. Let me know if there’s a particular gift guide you’d like to see from me!