This next gift guide is a fun one for me since I absolutely love coffee! I used to call myself a coffee snob, but I realize I am not quite in that category just yet. When I start weighing my coffee for my pour over, I will let you know and then we will go ahead and give me that prestigious label. In this gift guide you will find all of my favorites as far as coffee is concerned, and maybe one or two on my wish list. Here is everything you need for the coffee lover in your life. OH! and some of these links will make me a few bucks, so feel free to shop from them!
1. OK, the Chemex Coffee Pour Over Maker is the first on this list, because it is the method in which I drink my coffee most days. This glass and wood and leather beauty is not only amazing design (it is in the Museum of Modern Art) but it makes the best coffee. It has special filters, which remove acids and oils, creating the smoothest cup of coffee ever. Sorry, this doesn’t come with Rob Groves who makes my coffee most of the time, but you’ll get by OK :). Buy it HERE.
2. Next up is this matte black kettle, which I bought on Amazon. I love this because it goes with our decor, and it has a built in thermometer to ensure your water is the perfect temperature for tea and coffee. Buy it HERE.
3. I love this set of 4 mugs from West Elm. The stone color is the perfect neutral and it has dark flecks to give the set some interest. The mug is sturdy and the shape is pretty, with a rim that is slightly slimmer than the rest of the mug. Buy it HERE.
4. I own this Nespresso Coffee machine in Champagne and it is absolutely gorgeous. I love it because not only does it remind me of being overseas where they truly have the best coffee, but it steams my Nut Pods to perfection. I really enjoy making my guests mochas and lattes…..I still haven’t learned to make coffee art, but with this machine it is possible! I use this many of the days that Rob is unable to make my pour-over since I can quickly make coffee for one. My favorite tip for you is to get it on Black Friday or Cyber Monday from Macy’s, where it is usually half off! Buy it HERE.
5. Rob and I have had a Blue Bottle Coffee subscription for a couple of years now. A friend of ours who works for Blue Bottle introduced us and we have not looked back! The coffees they send us are delectable, and you can customize the selection by taking a quiz online. I like how it started. The founder said, “I will only sell coffee less than 48 hours out of the roaster to my guests, so they may enjoy coffee at peak flavor. I will only use the finest, most delicious, and responsibly sourced beans.” Your coffee lover friend will love a subscription to this place. Get one HERE.
6. Yeti cups are remarkable because they somehow have a magic formula to make coffee stay hot all day, and cold drinks stay cold for what seems like forever! I especially like this white version, and you can buy it HERE.
7. If your coffee lover likes books, this hard cover beauty by designer Brian W. Jones is available on amazon, and it speaks of all of the best ways to brew your coffee for the best flavor. Plus, its a pretty book to have sitting out on the counter or side table. Buy the book Brewed HERE.
8. I have two of these gorgeous canisters in my kitchen that I like to store my Nespresso pods in. They are from West Elm and I think that the wood tops and leather pulls are such a nice touch. Buy them HERE.
9. For that perfect grind, whether it’s course for a pour-over, or fine for an espresso, you have to have this Cuisinart grinder. Another great one to buy on Black Friday or Cyber Monday for a fraction of the usual cost! Buy it HERE.
I hope you are able to find something from this list for your favorite coffee loving friend or family member! I know I enjoy everything I own from this list! Happy Shopping!