This gift guide is for all of the coffee lovers out there, curated by a coffee lover! Click the pics to shop. I own both a Chemex and a Nespresso machine and I love them both. Add accessories and a subscription, and you have the ultimate coffee lover’s gift! Be sure to follow me on liketoknow.it for more gifting ideas!
- Chemex coffee makers are special. Not only do they look perfect on the countertop, but when you use the Chemex filters, you are removing grounds, sediment, acids, and bitter oils. Leaves you with a smooth, clean cup of coffee every time.
- This Nespresso machine makes me the host of the year and is $150 OFF right now. I can effortlessly create beautiful drinks with frothy steamed milk or almond milk every time. But instead of a messy clean up, all I have to do is empty the pod container and rinse the stainless steaming cup.
- Loved these clean and simple black and white mugs!
- This canister set is so pretty! Love the matte finish and neutral tones.
- We have an electric grinder, but I am trying to convince Rob to get me a manual grinder like this beauty. The craftsmanship and love is apparent when you grind your own course coffee beans by hand!
- We have a subscription to Blue Bottle Coffee and we love the new flavors each time there is a drop. We are never disappointed. This is a great gift.
- We have the older version of this kettle and have loved it, but I just ordered this one since ours is about 3 years old and I really loved the dome shape on this one.
- Ok, how cute is this portable thermos??
I know your coffee lover will like anything from this guide. Be sure to follow me on liketoknow.it for more ideas, and subscribe here so you never miss a thing!