This Beauty Gift Guide is one of my favorites. These products are all things that I use and love, and there is one that I would love to have (the hair ties!). Click on the pics to shop, and follow me on Like to know it for more of my favorites!
- This Laneige sleep mask for lips is pure heaven! Where have I been?? My friend Nette told me about this and once again she is not wrong. This is a MUST HAVE. Leaves lips feeling soft and pillowy.
- I get scaly eyes and this seems to be the only thing to heal them. La Mer original moisturizing cream is perfect for dry winter nights, pressed in as a last step all over your face neck and chest.
- This Dr. Dennis Gross steamer is literally the best steamer out there. It is more of an investment, but it never spurts, creates a nice area of steam that covers your face and neck when 8 inches away, and has a handle you can use if you would like to hold it in yourself. LOVE it.
- If you want to try pairing fragrances together to create your own unique scent, Jo Malone London has got your back. This is a perfect gift for yourself or someone else… and is great for breaking up into smaller gifts and stocking stuffers.
- I LOVE RETINOL and believe everyone needs one. I have tried so many and loved them, but Shani Darden tops them all for me since it contains lactic acid for an instant glow and encapsulated retinol which is less irritating.
- If you have never tried Tom Ford lipstick, then you are in for a treat. This is a great gift that any person would love. Feels smooth and rich on the lips, with full coverage color. Feels like luxury, and I love the color Pink Dusk on most skin tones.
- The palette every woman should have in her beauty arsenal. These colors look gorgeous on literally everyone and the pigment is top notch. Such a nice gift.
- I am taking better care of my hair, and these silky slip hair ties will help me do it. Packaged in a cute ornament, these would make a great gift or stocking stuffer.
- Throw these sweat wrist bands in with any cleanser and a moisturizer, and you have the perfect beauty gift! Never have water running down to your elbows when you wash your face again!
- This cleanser takes everything off, even waterproof or long wear lipstick, at the end of the day. Start with massaging it into dry skin and then when everything is melted, add water. Massage a little longer then rinse. Comes with a couple of extras in this gift package.
Be sure to subscribe here and follow me on Liketoknow.it so you never miss a thing!