This gift guide is for the one who likes all things cozy and comforting! Just picking out everything made me want to cuddle in and read a good book with a nice hot cup of tea. Click on the pics above to shop, and follow me on liketoknow.it for more ideas!
- This electric kettle is functional and beautiful, heating up your water quickly on a cold winter night.
- Look at these gorgeous teak wood tea mugs! Just beautiful, and perfect because you’ll never burn your hands.
- These slippers are ultra fluffy and perfectly priced to send a pair to all of the comfort lovers in your life!
- These Minky Couture blankets have changed the way we lounge in our home. We fight over them, so we will need to get a few more. This one is in the color Cotton Candy Caramel Hugs, and my sons have them in licorice. Use my code ANNAG45 for 45% OFF full priced items!
- I have this Lodge enamel dutch oven in red, and this beautiful oyster color- perfect for a hot chicken soup.
- This kindle is so appealing to me because of the paper white screen- just like reading a real book with no harsh blue light!
- I love this jammies set. I have it in both cream and black, and I picked up a couple for gifts this year. Perfect high waist and cropped top. So cute!
- Kennesha Buycks wrote this gorgeous book, perfect for the homebody. Full of inspiration, stories and guides on how to make your home a place to just be, while connecting to others in your unique space.
- This diffuser is pretty, with the wood base and is perfect for diffusing a little lavender and chamomile before bed.
I hope you liked this guide! Head on over to my liketoknow.it and follow me there for more ideas. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a thing!