These are all some of my favorite tried and true items and I think everyone would love have them!
Click the pics above to shop, and follow me on Liketoknow.it for more ideas!
- This Always pan by Our Place is gorgeous. AND non toxic. AND non stick. And will replace most of your pans! It is $95 right now with the code SUPERSALE
- THIS cookbook is life changing. Alex Snodgrass has never let me down with any of her paleo recipes. This one has non paleo too, and contains EASY weeknight meals- better than a restaurant!
- I don’t have these but I want them so bad! These are Salt and Pepper shakers that are just so dang sleek and pretty.
- I don’t think it’s a secret, but Jo Malone London has some of the best fragrances and make the best gifts. This one, Myrrh & Tonka is my daily staple.
- If you need a new hair dryer, THIS ONE by Dyson is incredible because it has sensors to control the heat for less damage than other hair dryers. Comes with two nozzles and a diffuser!
- This is my very favorite journal by Grit and Virtue. They pay so much attention to the paper quality and it is a treat to write in it daily.
- This is the GHD straightener that I got after all of my instagram community told me it was the best and they did not lie! So smooth, and it heats up in a few seconds!
- I use different face oils that I love, but this La Mer Renewal Oil is hands down my favorite. It is a HUGE splurge, but you only need a little and it really absorbs beautifully because of the oil and water phases- plus the Miracle Broth helps with irritation and redness.
- My favorite study Bible of all time. The Tony Evans Study Bible is so incredible. The commentary really helps anyone to understand context, history, translation, and so much more. Plus there are QR codes throughout which lead to short video teachings!
- This is a collection of books of the Bible accompanied by gorgeous imagery. I have collected these Alabaster Bible Books one or two at a time and I think they make such thoughtful gifts.
- If you have floors, furniture, drapes, fans, blinds, baseboards or pets, you NEED a Dyson stick vacuum. Love how it transforms into a short handheld, or the attachments that help you clean allll the things high and low.
Be sure to subscribe below, and follow me on liketoknow.it so you don’t miss a thing!