Teen boys can be hard to shop for, so after I put this list together I ran it by my teenagers and they said they approve! Click the pics to buy, or head to my liketoknow.it for additional items!
- Can’t go wrong with a Herschel Backpack
- This puffer from H&M is a cool neutral- he can wear it with any color!
- Here’s what my kids are asking for: another Hydroflask. Matte Black always wins but they better not lose it this time!
- Ok so I know this Ps5 is sold out but pretty much every teenager is looking for this. I know because my sons were on the computer for hours waiting for every retailer to drop it. Keep checking back and if I find any I’ll let you know!
- They always could use a pair of classic vans!
- These Beats are on the list! It’s a cool color combo, too.
- This Bluetooth speaker gives off great sound.
- These H&M sweats have a good shape and look great with any shoe.
- Cream colored H&M sweatshirt layers well with anything, and is comfy, too.
- My second oldest son liked the pattern on this Herschel wallet.
- Love this shirt in a red and gray checkered combo for times they need to dress denim up.
- Classic Nike Air Force 1’s with a neutral color combo? Yes!
- My third son has been asking for a turntable. Maybe this is his year.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!