Most of you guys know that Nordstrom has a big place in my heart. Born in Seattle- just like me- this incredible company gave me my first job in cosmetics. It was the place where I learned about excellent customer service, style and all things classy. Both Rob and I worked there for years, and we even have one of our sons following in our Nordy footsteps. So when they reached out to me about sponsoring a holiday gift guide post, I was SO excited! This is my sponsored post!
There are two times of year that always bring back my favorite memories at Nordstrom – the Anniversary Sale and Holiday. Nordstrom always seemed to be the store during the crazy holiday season that had a slower pace than everyone else. Maybe it’s because they wanted to make sure every customer had a great experience. Or it could be because the items seemed to be more thoughtfully curated. In any case, Nordstrom is known for being the ultimate destination in gift giving.
Here I have gathered some gift ideas from Nordstrom for you. They are for him and her-at every price point! I know your friends and family will love any of these gifts for the holidays, and maybe you’ll find a little something for yourself, too!
CLICK THE PICS TO SHOP
GIFTS FOR HER UNDER $100
- 1. My new favorite pajamas. Just so cute and soft! $98
- 2. I really like the slimmer sole of these leopard print Ugg’s slippers. They come in many colors! $84.95
- 3. These Spanx Faux Leather leggings are on everyone’s wish list this year. True to size and really comfortable! $78
- 4. The shape and crop and color of this BAYSE Sweatshirt is everything. $84
- 5. And the matching high waist sweats complete the look perfectly. $84
- 6. When I saw that this lightweight The North Face Waterproof jacket was just $99 I had to put it on the list!
- 7. LOVE this cableknit sweater!! $65
- 8. I am a big fan of zella and this front twist hoodie does not disappoint $59
GIFTS FOR HER UNDER $50
- 9. This bread making kit is a must have for the time we are spending at home these days. $34.99
- 10. Had no idea how pretty a yoga mat could be! $40
- 11. I’ve seen a lot of faux fur cross slippers out there but the fluff on these ones is next level! $29
- 12. These luxe silk hair ties are a must have for anyone who loves to take good care of their hair! $39
- 13. This beanie in winter white is adorable with its perfectly sized Pom. $29
- 14. The prettiest little gold Bluetooth speaker ever!!! $29.90
GIFTS FOR HER UNDER $25
- 15. Everyone needs a satin pillowcase. This neutral leopard print is perfect. $19
- 16. Honey mask and hand treatment set? Yes please! $14
- 17. Love that this set of 5 bracelets is only $12!
- 18. Needed to put this on the list: a pill box for my supplements – complete with a mirror! $20
GIFTS FOR HIM UNDER $100
- 1. Northface Fleece- can’t go wrong with giving one of these away- and what a great color. $99
- 2. Comfortable over ear noise cancelling headphones are a must these days if you are working from home and needing to concentrate.. $99.99
- 3. Classic Ugg Slippers are never out of style. $100
- 4. Comfy lounging hoodie. Not too heavy for chillin indoors at home. $75
- 5. We need several of these wireless sanitizing phone chargers. Genius! $79.90
- 6. Ralph Lauren knows what’s best – black and leather fingerless mittens. $62
- 7. A great garment dyed long sleeve shirt in a fantastic warm brown. $82
- 8. In case we need another reason to lounge. These black lounge joggers are comfy and look great! $65
GIFTS FOR HIM UNDER $50
- 9. My teens like these fleece lined Crocs, and I say whatever floats your boat! $49.50
- 10. Love this Filson Beanie $45
- 11. Olive Green Bluetooth Speaker Perfect for a garage gym session or the bathroom $39.90
- 12. I’m getting these pj bottoms for every guy in the house. $39.50
- 13. Set of 5 incredible smelling travel washes. Great for breaking up into smaller gifts or stocking stuffers $35
GIFTS FOR HIM UNDER $25
- 14. Perfect wellness kit with hand sanitizer, wipes, facial wipes, 2 ply mask, and a reusable forehead thermometer in a pouch for just $20
- 15. Herschel Card Holder with RFID technology $22
- 16. These are great sets of four 2 ply masks in assorted colors. Comes with a draw string pouch. $25 Here is another color as well.
- 17. Not pictured, but this natural deodorant in Sandalwood and Vetiver smells heavenly. Great stocking stuffer. $18
SWIPE THROUGH MY MENS/ TEEN LOOKBOOK BELOW (UNDER $100)
Now that you have some more ideas, keep in mind that Nordstrom is making things convenient and safe for you to shop. You can place your order online and pick it up or have it shipped, so you should be set for all of your gifting needs. Oh- and don’t forget- Nordstrom offers their iconic boxes and ribbon so you don’t have to worry about wrapping!
I hope this helps you with finishing up your Holiday shopping, friends! Be sure to hit me up here or on instagram if you have any questions. Follow me on like to know it and subscribe below so you never miss a thing!
PS- I cannot even believe that this post is sponsored by Nordstrom. What a dream! Please know that the links here are affiliate, and you will be helping a sista out if you shop from them! Thank you!