I’ve always loved cooking at home. Maybe I got it from my Grandmother Etta Mae. She loves food and has always cooked for others. She is from Monroe, Louisiana and that southern cooking and hospitality is in her bones. She cooked for the U.S. Coast Guard base in Kodiak, Alaska and for various restaurants in Alaska. She always loved serving others.
Or maybe I got it from my mama! She took great pride in cooking for us and it was always so tasty. She taught me so much!
Wherever I got it, I love cooking for others and entertaining. Here are some gifts that I think any home chef would love!
1. Every serous home chef needs a mandolin and this one is top rated!
2. I actually need one of these! A nice cookbook stand. Why don’t I have one yet!? Rob, if you’re reading this….
3. I love pretty tea towels. This windowpane tea towel comes in this taupe color and a deep olive green
4. Apron, anyone? Love these colors!
5. These oven mitts are so good. A silicon grid tip and they match the aprons.
6. A French tapered rolling pin is a must- especially in this beautiful olive wood.
7. I’ve always wanted to try one of Half Baked Harvest’s cookbooks. It’s the number one best seller on Amazon!
8. These matte black wooden salt and pepper grinders are so sleek!
9. Who wouldn’t love a hexagon herringbone teak wood serving board!? Beautiful for a charcuterie.
10. I received this blender earlier this year as a gift, and what a beauty!!! I don’t mind having this out on the counter. AND it’s powerful!
11. This is my first real chefs quality cookware by Made In. Non stick and non toxic! Use this code for 15% off: ANNA15
12. And I really want these! A set of good knives from Made In. Code is ANNA15 for 15% off
And there you have it! a chefs dream! Now please tell Rob to come shop from this list – for me, LOL!
Looking for more gift guides? They are right HERE!
Be sure to follow me on instagram for more!
I hope my posts are helpful to you! There are affiliate links in this post and I may receive a commission if you purchase using the them!
Website Design & Development by Garland Studios
Copyright © 2023 Anna Mae Groves